Re: Paper Announcement: "WAN-Hacking with 'AutoHack'" (WAN-Auditing)

Karl Strickland (karl@bagpuss.demon.co.uk)
Mon, 22 May 1995 03:27:46 +0100 (BST)

> On Fri, 19 May 1995, H Morrow Long wrote:
>
> > One comment - it was in that European A4 layout format.  On our 8.5" x 11"
> > printer paper we get 2 inches (approx. 5 cm for Europeans) of margin at the
> > top of each page and only about 1/4 inch ( or 8mm for metric types ) at the
> > bottom of each page of margin.
>
> Living in an A4 country myself (isn't most of the world A4, not just
> Europe?), I'll be glad to relieve you of it :-)
>
> --
> Dave Horsfall (VK2KFU) | dave@esi.com.au | VK2KFU @ VK2AAB.NSW.AUS.OC | PGP 2.6
> Opinions expressed are mine. | E7 FE 97 88 E5 02 3C AE  9C 8C 54 5B 9A D4 A0 CD

I might be able to take some of this paper too if you dont need it.  Sounds
just the job for making a security-incident notebook.  Do you know if it is
compliant with the JANET CERT's incident log book standard?

--
Mailed using ELM on FreeBSD               |                    Karl Strickland